Thursday 6 July 2017

Gold Coast Wedding Photographer | Adam + Emma


Wedding Location: Phil Rogers Park Rainbow Beach
Reception Location: Rainbow Beach Surf Life Saving Club
Dress Boutique: Sugar and Spice Brisbane
Florist: Our beautiful friend Charmaine Allen
Celebrant: Cheryl Kidd - I Thee Wed
Hair: Ella from Rainbow Hair and Beauty Studio
Make up: Tissia from Rainbow Hair and Beauty Studio
Cake Supplier: Jenny Tritton from Tin Can Bay Rainbow Beach Wedding Hire
Stationery: Card-a-Moon-Paperie on Etsy
First Dance Song:  At Last by Etta James
DJ: Lance from Elite Sounds Entertainment
Photobooth: Hayley from IShoot Photobooth
Equipment Hire and Set up: Tin Can Bay Rainbow Beach Wedding Hire


Can you give any tips for couples on how to prepare for the wedding photos?
Know the area you are getting married and plan where you want your photos taken. We were lucky enough to have holidayed in Rainbow Beach for the past 12 years so knew the best spots to go and get photos. 1 month prior to our wedding we went up and checked it all out time how long it would
take from the Ceremony location to the Sandblow and the length of time it took
 us to walk it. This helped with planning our timeline for the day.

How did you two love birds meet?

We met through friends at a party 12 years ago.

Who popped the question & how did it happen? Was it a surprise? Spill…

Adam popped the question after making me wait for over 11 years. On our annual camping trip to Fraser Island in September 2016 we had finished setting up for the day. I was in the shower when heard our Romeo and Juliet song come on the speaker. I started singing along and taking my time.
When I unzipped the shower tent I looked up to see Adam standing behind our 2 children
Adison and Calvin who were wearing matching shirts that said Will you Marry Daddy?
Adam then stepped forward, got down on one knee and said "will you marry me"
I of course said Yes!

How long was your engagement & how long did you have to plan your wedding and did you plan the wedding yourself?
We were only engaged for 8 months before our wedding day and we had 5 months to plan the wedding. We planned everything ourselves which made it even more special when it all came together perfectly.

Were you nervous walking down the aisle?
Yes and No. I had waited for this day for what feels like forever, I was so excited
 to finally be Mrs Jones. I became emotional when my Dad and I were waiting to
walk and he said "I just want you to know I am proud of both of you." I started
tearing up and I just didn't want to be a blubbering mess the whole time.

What were you feeling walking down that aisle looking at your husband/wife to be?
When I saw Adam looking at me I just felt so much love and excitement.

What was your favourite moment(s) from your beautiful wedding day?
Standing together at the ceremony, holding hands whilst saying our Vows.

If you had a bridal party why did you choose who you chose?
We both had 2. We both chose our closest friends to be our Best Man and Maid of Honour and then siblings for Groomsmen and Bridesmaid.
We chose people we are close to and who would be there to support us through the planning and on the day.

How would you describe your overall wedding day experience?
Amazing.. we wish we could experience the feelings we felt over and  over again.
What advice would you offer to other couples planning a wedding?
Don't stress over the minor things. Not everything goes to plan and that's ok.

Tell me about your dress!
I had originally bought a really cheap dress and said who cares it doesn't matter because I will only wear it once.
Then I decided that I should keep my options open and go and try some on. I knew the style I wanted and after trying a couple on I was set that it had to be lace.
I love my dress and I ended up getting it from a discount bridal store. It had a small fault with the zip but I took it to a dress maker who replaced it and made my alterations.
I didn't spend a ridiculous amount and ended up feeling amazing in it.

Please tell us what you think made your wedding day unique?
We had our wedding in the same location that Adam took me on our first holiday 12 years ago.

Where did you escape to for your honeymoon?

We stayed in Rainbow Beach for an extra 4 nights with family who had come from overseas.
We hope to have a honeymoon later in the year.

Where/how did you hear about “atomicbutterfly photography "
- I saw a post on a wedding facebook group with the packages you were offering. When I checked out your website I really liked the natural look of your photos.

Why would you recommend "atomicbutterfly photography" to friends?
The quality of your photos are amazing. We have so many that we like we struggled to pick one for the frame and tiles.

What beautiful products did you invest in from "atomicbutterfly photography" and why?With our package we received the 16x20 Fine art framed storyboard print and the 3 set Lumi Tile Collection.

2nd Shooter: Megan

Thanks for choosing atomicbutterfly photography to capture your memories to keep.

For more information on any of my sessions, please contact Gold Coast Photographer,  atomicbutterfly photography

Phone: 0431 576 830

Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook to stay up to date on everything that is happening at atomicbutterfly photography.

Rach xxx






























No comments :

Post a Comment

Type your msg here